I finally finished my moveable alphabet and I am super happy with the results!
I finished painting all the letters then I used mod podge to seal it and make the letters shiny. On the back, I used a black sharpie to colour them in. I bought two craft boxes to store the letters in then I used letter stickers to label each section. I thought my girls would get confused if the box wasn’t labelled. This will make it easier to find each letter and clean them up.
The result is an attractive moveable alphabet at a fraction of the price! I will be starting the pink series language materials soon. I’m just in the process of laminating the material then I will write a post about it!
Hope you find this helpful when making your own materials!